Thursday, April 24, 2014

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Hi! I am beansidhe1 on MUA. Check out my feedback here. I am going to take a break from swapping for the time being as I've amassed a lot of stuff I no longer use and I'd rather have the cash than MORE stuff!  Here are my terms:

*$15 minimum order

*Ship to US only. Honestly, just ask me if you're overseas. I'd really love to help you if an item you're dying to try is not available in your country.  You'll have to pay actual shipping and I'll review the process for shipping to your country before making a final decision. But in the end, if it's available in your country it's probably better to just buy it new. Overseas shipping is not cheap via the US Postal Service and international shipments are not always the most reliable.

*All Sales Final. Please ask questions before committing to buy. I will be super honest in the descriptions and photos. I do have two cats but they're handsome enough without makeup;-) Our home is smoke free.

*Shipping to US-FREEEEEEE!

*Please email me your order at beansidheblog@gmail.com. I will send you an invoice. Items sold in the order the emails are received. In other words, first come first served. I consider your email to be a commitment to buy, unless you are obviously asking a pointed question about an item.

*I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If tracking says it's been delivered, I consider it out of my hands. If you want me to ship your package to an address other than your Paypal account address, please let me know at the time of ordering.

* I am not going to sanitize products. I figure everyone has their own system and doing it twice just wastes product. I religiously wash my brushes weekly and NEVER use fingers.

Thank you for looking! I am so excited to try this!

Givenchy lipstick in Beige Plume 102. Used 3x. Love this formula, just not my color. Leather case. Retails for $36. My price: $20 shipped.



Cattiva Waterproof Lip Pencil in Nude. BNIB $15
Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss in Smother Me With Kisses BNIB $18
BUY THEM BOTH FOR $25!


BNIB Dermstore Eyelash Curler. $10
BNIB Smart FX Smart Eye Wrinkle Lift. Retails for $60. My price: $40

Julian Farel Zero Frizz Restore. Unopened. $20 (Retails for $33)
Great Barrier Island Bee Co. Hand and Nail Cream. Still Sealed. $5
Tarte Lipsurgence in Tipsy. Used 2x. Never twisted up. $12
BNIB Mary Kay Gloss in Mango Tango. $7
Bobbi Brown Pot rouge in Flushed Pink. Used 2x. Barely discernible dip in center. $15
Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in Be Free. Swatched 1x. $10
Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in Light It Up. Used 2x. $10


OPI Nail Polish in Pink Shatter. Never used. $5
OPI Nail Polish in InStyle Red. Never used. $5

Will Swap for:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in BR10 or B10
Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks (have 206 Rose D'Exception)
Michael Todd Organics Charcoal Scrub
Glamglow Mask
Lorac Zipped Palette
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette












No comments: